This summer has FLOWN by! Summer is my favorite time of year - but this year all I can think about if FALL and wanting YOU here! I have kept really busy with work and that has helped time fly. It unfortunately has caused a lot of early contractions. I feel you moving in my Tummy constantly and love to feel you hiccup! Lucas and Daddy also love to feel you. After Lucas feels you, he always announces to everyone, "You gotta feel my baby brudder!" I keep telling him you'll be here after Halloween - he just can't wait. Lucas, Daddy and I put up your crib last week. I can just see it now - Lucas climbing in with you. I also just washed and folded all your adorable, itty bitty baby clothes! They are so cute! We have NO CLUE what to name you. Nothing sounds right. Maybe we'll have to wait to see you first. :) Lucas has mentioned lately that your name should be "Skywalker". I don't know where he got that one - but we'll keep our options open.
We are so excited for your arrival and can't wait to be a family of FOUR. You are such a blessing and we can't wait to see your sweet face! Love you!
hugs & kisses,
"mommy"
No comments:
Post a Comment