Oh sweet baby Bo, you are getting to be SO fun and SUPER active! You just weighed in at 24.5 lbs - but the funny thing is, I think you look like you're slimming down! You crawl everywhere and FAST with the most perfect form, might I add. You pull up onto all things vertical. Walls, chairs, you name it. Today I found you in the dish washer. You are keeping me on my toes, That's for sure. I love it when you follow us from room to room. You love chasing Lucas around and look like you're just begging for him to play with you. He loves it too. He says you're like a puppy. (He's always wanted one!) You're better than a puppy. You will someday grow to be Lucas' buddy and will be able to run and play with him.
You are learning and doing so much. You clap and say "Ga Ga Ga" Which to me sounds like "Clap, Clap, Clap!" You just learned to dance and showed off your skills during the sacrament hymn today. You say Mama and have for a while. That was your first word. If all that doesn't impress you, listen to THIS: You know how to WHISTLE! You are constantly pursing up your lips and blowing which makes the cutest little whistle. I have yet to get it on camera.
What melts my heart most is your sensitivity. You are such a softie. If you hear a loud noise, you look to me to make sure it's ok. You startle so easily. When you are getting into something you shouldn't, I say "Boden, please don't do that." in a soft voice, and what do you do? You look at me, wrinkle up your face and sob. It's like you already know what punishment is. I have to apologize to you every time I ask you not to do something. It's pretty pathetic/adorable.
This summer has been action packed with trips, camping, family in town and reunions. You don't like when you're not in your crib and with all the new environments, you have been very clingy to Momma. I am 100% okay with that. You are also teething and I can tell you're just uncomfortable. You love Ice and I often freeze bananas for you to chew on.
You will be walking very soon - I can feel it. (and I am scared) Please go easy on me.
hugs & kisses,
"mommy"





No comments:
Post a Comment